Gardall Safe 1612/2
Sale Price: $775.00
· U.L. Two Hour Fire Rating: Class 350
· Furnace Tested at 1850 Degrees. Safe’s interior temperature stayed less than 350 Degrees for Two Hours.
· 4 1/4" thick door with recessed anti-pry design. Safe walls are 2 1/2" thick.
· UL listed Group II high security mechanical lock.
· Two 1" diameter round active bolts that extend deep into the safe's body
· Center bolt down hole with hardware included for easy installation
· Solid chrome-plated handle.
· Independent re-locker and hard plate to resist drilling attack on locking mechanism.
· Lifetime replacement guarantee in event of a fire.
· 1 Shelve
Statistics show that if a company’s records are lost in a fire, 17% can no longer produce a financial statement, 14% suffer a reduced credit rating, and 43% go out of business completely. No business or home is safe from fire. Your important records and possessions are only as safe as the quality of protection you provide for them. With Gardall fire resistive safes, you can be confident your records will survive.
H W D
H W D
23¼” 17¼” 19¾”
16” 12” 11¾”
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-654-5213 for professional consultation with a Lacka Safe Representative.
We ship safes to the entire United States.