Amsec Drop Safe DSR2014
- Strong, formed "B" Rate construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
- Formed door jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack.
- Four anchor bolt holes are standard.
- 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate, recessed 1/2" to increase resistance to pry attack.
- Three 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device.
- Lock and relock protected by large carburized hardplate.
- Reverse Load: 4"D x 2"W x 9-3/4"L
Recessed, heavy duty 3/16" construction (1/4" door).
Protected by dual “anti-fish” baffles.
Picture (Image) 1: Electronic Lock: $625.00
Option 2 (Not Pictured): Combo Lock: $575.00
Option 3 (Not Pictured): Key Lock: $555.00